Homeplace: Debrecen, HUNGARY
My name is Judit Csoba, I'm a student at Debrecen and a Border Collie fan of
The first Border Collie in my life is Rass.
I prefer not to write about how I fall in love with this breed, it would be too
I have learnt many things from Rass and he changed my life in many ways.
I have come to know together about the world of herding, shows and breeding
(agility as well, but I tried it before with my Maltese, Lara)
Everything we have taken part together, make our relationship stronger
and my love the breed deeper.
My future plan to breed healthy dog with good character, general appearance is
near to the standard to be suitable for any dog sport (like agility, frisbee,
dogdancing), competition and being a perfect companion. Conservation of the
characteristic of the breed, the natural herding instict is very important for
towards new owners
Buying a dog is a great responsibility. You
must be the responsible owner of your
dog all along
his life, which might
even last 15 years. My interest for the puppies remains
beyond the moment they are sold. I give them only to suitable homes.
- The pup has to get all the necessary vaccination and treatment against
parasites suggested by your vet. "Prevention is better than treatment."
- I would like to know all the significant medical events concerning
the pup and get the results of
any health tests like HD.
- Basic obedience training is highly recommended. It is useful for everyday
life, making relationship between the owner and the dog stronger.
- I would like to get information about the dog's life with photos monthly, at
- If you have any problems keeping your dog, contact me as soon as
- The pup has to grow up as an important and beloved member of the family.
Should you have any questions, please contact me.
About my kennel-name
For me the phoenix symbolises long life, rejuvenation, rebirth as well as my
Debrecen. (The phoenix is one main symbolic animal in the emblematic badge of the city.)
The flame of passion is expressed in the eyes of every Border
Collies, I think.
Thanks for the
translation for Gabriella József
Club Border Collie kennel)